|sage burgener getting ready for school age nationals!!|
1. front sqt: work up to 70%x3, 75%x3, 80%x3, 85%x3x3
2. speed back squats: you choose the weight, but start around 50-55% for set no. 1.
here is how it goes:
a.. set one: do 5 reps in 5 sec,
b. set two: do 4 reps in 5 sec
c. set three: do 3 reps in 5 sec. you do this for 3 additional sets. explosive strength is what i am after.
3. push press: 5 x 5 med wt. staying tight at the top and holding it there for 1=2 sec.
4. stff leg deadlift (sldl): use light to med weight: 3 x 8.
5. abs: laying flat hands behind hed, bring knee's to elbows. 3 x 20