after a heavy, heavy night of sushi, i am not sure anyone at mikes gym can do a neuromuscular workout, so today we will do a strength workout to get ready for a rest day on friday, then a competition day on saturday. school starts for me on the 18th....UGH!!!
drom warm up---d-dynamic, r-range, 0-of, m-motion.
1. snatch deadlifts: warm up to 100%x5, 110%x5, 120%x5, 125%x5 (after first rep bring bar down to 1" from ground and repeat move. the last rep shrug the bar.
rest 15 min
2. front sqt: warm up to your best clean and front sqt this wt. x 3 reps x 3 sets.
3. kb or db swings x 15 x 3.
4. kb or db 1 arm snatch x 10 each arm x 3 sets. try to do some overhead sqts with 1 arm as well if you can. you might do 5 reps of regular 1 arm snatches then 5 reps of a snatch + ohs. great exercise here. you will see some core weakness here as well, especially on the non dominant side. work the weakness!!!
5. evil wheel x 10 x 2 sets.