as you can see my guard dog ky did this workout....the results speak for themselves!!!!
dynamic range of motion warm up for 10 minutes. light stretching before you lift.
1. clean and jerk: work up to (70%x2, 75%x1, 80%x1)3 rounds these are waves or complexes as some coaches call them. work to 80% then back down to 70% and back up again.
rest 15 min
2. clean shrugs: take off rack. 100%x5, 110%x5, 120%x5x2
3. back sqt: work up to 80%x4x5
4. rdl's or good mornings x 10 x 3 sets.
5. ab circuit: jack knive sit ups x 10, 1 arm alternate jack knive sit up x 10 each arm, cock roaches x 10 (raise legs at the same time you do a chest fly....these are on the ground and use 10 lb db in each arm.) super man x 10, hold 3 sec each rep. you can thank chris wilkes for this little gem!!!
if you have time do some pull ups as well. 25 should be ok.
enjoy the workout!!!