1. front sqt: work a heavy single
rest 15 minutes
2. snatch: work up to a single, but not max. about 80-85% of how you feel.
rest 15 minutes.
3. back sqt: work up to a single with 80-85% of your best sqt.
rest 10 minutes
4. rack jerks bnk: work on the drive and finish here. your legs have been worked so this will be similiar to a meet when you clean the wt. go as heavy as you can with these jerks. if you have not performed these bnk (behind the neck) this will be a very rewarding experience. make sure you dip straight and drive straight!! finish strong!!
5. chins: 25 total
6. box jumps: 25 total 36-48" box depending on your ability. tuck jumps if you do not have a box.
7. back and abs, you call.
enjoy!! natalle woolfolk does box jumps the correct way. look at her landing position.