tuesday: junk yard dog+burgener warm up + skill transfer exercises.
1. front squat: 10 sets x 3 reps at 78%
2. back squat: 3 sets x 3 reps at 80%
3. abs: your choice 100 reps!
Warm Up: Myofascial release, range of motion drills and mobility work. Then, junk yard dog + Burgener warm up (clean) + skill transfer exercises (jerk).
1) Squat clean + front squat + jerk: Work up to 95-100% and perform 2 singles.
2) Clean halting deadlifts: 3 reps x 3 sets - Increase the weight each round. First set should be around 100% of your 1 RM Clean.
Work Capacity: Complete 7 rounds for time of:
10x barbell thrusters (95#/65#)
10x push ups
10x toes to bar