thursday: junk yard dog+burgener warm up + skill transfer exercises.
|in montana!! the norm!|
1. pause back squat: 10 sets x 3 reps at 73%
2. in the hole front squat: 5 sets x 3 reps at 73%
3. abs: your choice 100 reps!
Warm Up: 30 minute trail run. If you have a mountain that you can run up...use it. This is to get the body loose for the upcoming session, so if you have the luxury...run, eat breakfast, then do the following...
1) Snatch - Work up to a max for the day. Then flush out with 75%x2x2 sets.
2) Clean and jerk - Work up to a max for the day.
3) Power snatch - Work up to 80-85% of your snatch and perform 5 singles
4) Pause back squat - Work up to a max for the day in 8 sets or less.
5) Rack jerk behind the neck - Work up to a max for the day...no more than 10 reps.
6) Halting clean deadlifts with a 3 second pause above the knees - 90%x3 reps, 100%x3 reps, 110%x3 reps.
Core: 3 rounds - 20x WTD sit ups (45#/25#)