monday: junk yard dog, burgener warm up, skill transfer exercises as a warm up.
|bar path off ground|
1. 2sn pulls + 1 snatch: work up to 80% x 3, 3. then 85% x 3, 3. 3. remember that is 2 sn pulls then 1 snatch and that ='s 3.
2. sn pp: work up to 95%x3, 3. then 100% x 3,3,2.
3. in the hole back squats: take bar from the bottom and work up. work up to 75%x2, 80%x2, 85%x2, 90%x2,2,2.
4. clean shrugs off rack using straps. these are pwr shrugs...much like the down and up. stay behnd bar only bending knees...drive bar up with legs and hips while shrugging at top. about 125% of best clean x 5, 130% x5, 135% x 5,5,5.
5. back extension: 3 x 10
6. toes to bar: 25 reps total
7. chins: 10 total
Warm Up: Row 500m, then dynamic movements of your choice.
Strength: Back squat - Work up to a new 1 RM
Work Capacity: Complete the following as fast as possible...
100x pull ups
100x push ups
100x sit ups
100x air squats
Core: 50x WTD back extensions