week 8 of this cycle
|kent durso while a student at notre dame, turns 67 TODAY! happy b'day captain!!
junk yard dog + burgener warm up daily!
1. snatch: 60%x2, 65%x2, 70%x2, 75%x1, 80%x1, 85%x1
2. sn pulls: 95%x2, 100%x2x2 (maintain proper position and stay back.)
3. sn pp+ohs: 3+3 x 4 sets. you select the weight. that is 3 sn pp + 3 ohs. perform in any order you want.
4. good mornings: 4 x 4 stay back. med load.
5. sit ups: 100 weighted sit up
Warm Up: 3 rounds: 250m row, 5x power clean, 5x front squat, 5x push press, 5x thruster (start light and increase the weight each round).
W.O.D.: Death by thruster!!
Complete 1 thruster (135#/95#) on the first minute, 2 thrusters the second minute, 3 thrusters the third minute, etc. Continue up the ladder until you are unable to perform the prescribed # of reps for the minute.
*Note: I do not care if you take it out of the rack.
Extra Credit: 1x rope climb every 60 seconds for 10 minutes.
Durability: 1x max distance farmers carry (24kg kb/16kg kb)