|working on over-head position|
junk yard dog + burgener warm up daily!
1. barski snatch: 60%x3, 65%x3, 70%x3 mid thigh only for 3 reps. no straps.
2. sn pulls: 90%x3x2 (maintain proper position and stay back.)
3. sn pp+ohs: 3+3 x 4 sets. you select the weight. that is 3 sn pp + 3 ohs. perform in any order you want.
4. good mornings: 3 x 4 stay back. light load.
5. sit ups: 100 weighted sit up
Warm Up: Row 500m, then 4 rounds of 10x KB swing (16kg/12kg), 10x KB front squat, 10x Push up.
W.O.D.: Complete the following as fast as possible...
30x Ring dips
25x Clean (135#/95#)
20x chest to bar pull ups
15x Hand stand push up
10x Muscle up
5x Snatch (bodyweight)
Extra credit: 5x 20m uphill prowler push (90#/45#). If you do not have a hill...double the distance. Rest as needed between efforts.
Durability: Stretch, myofascial release, ice bath.