|gotta love them plates at mikes gym|
junk yard dog + burgener warm up daily!
1. 2 pos clean: 65%x2, 70%x2,, 75%x2, mid thigh, floor.
2. cln pulls: 85%x3, 90%x2 (maintain proper position and stay back.)
3. rack jerks bnk: 3, 2, 1, 1, 1
4. good mornings: 4 x 3 stay back. light load.
5. sit ups: 100 weighted sit ups.
Warm Up: Run 400m, then 5 rounds of 5x pull ups, 10x push ups, 15x air squats, stretch or dynamic movement of your choice. Start off slow and increase the intensity as you get to the later rounds.
W.O.D.: Complete 5 rounds for time of the following...
25x Box jump (24in/20in)
5x Thruster (155#/105#)
2x Rope climb (15ft)
Extra Credit: 1x 800m sprint, 1x 400m sprint, 1x 200m sprint. Rest as need between sprints to ensure max effort.
Durability: Stretch, myofascial release, ice bath.