|look at that extensions!!|
start each workout with the junk yard dog warm up and the burgener warm up.
1. cln and jerk: work up to (70%X1 75%X1, 80%X1)3
2. snatch: work up to 75%x1x3
3. fs: heavy single, then 90% of that single, 85%x2 of that single, 80%x3 of that single.
4. good mornings: stay back. 3 x 5 reps.
5. abs: 100 weighted sit ups.
Warm Up: Run 800m, then 5 rounds of "Cindy": 5x Pull up, 10x Push up, 15x Air squat. Start off at an easy pace. Remember this is the warm up, not the workout.
Strength: Work up to 1 RM clean, then back it down to 70% and do 2x reps on the minute for 10 minutes.
W.O.D.: 7 Rounds: 7x thrusters @ 50kg/40kg, 7x Chest 2 Bar pull ups, 7x Pistols each leg, 7x Toes 2 bar.
Durability: Stretch, myofascial release, ice bath.