1. front sqt+jerk: if your weakness is the jrk i want you to do 1fs+2 jerks, if your weakness is leg strength then i want 3 sqts + jerk. warm up to about 70% of your best cln and jerk, then work to a heavy set, i.e. 90%x1-2+1 x 2-3 sets. your total set number, including warm up sets should be about 7-9 sets total...working light to heavy.
2. front sqt: now we want to work leg strength....work to a heavy single, max for the day type single, then back off to 3 reps with your best clean weight for 2-3 sets.
3. snatch tech: work 15 minutes on your snatch tech. work that good starting and set up position (tight back, flat back, concentrate on keeping the shoulders over the bar, hips a tad higher than the knee's...then the lift off, concentrate on keeping that back angle the same, lifting the weight into position by using the legs!!
4. snatch push press: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 go as heavy as you can on this exercise.
5. chins: 20 total
6. abs: your choice, but do them!!