1. clean and jerk: (70%x2, 75%x2, 80%x1)3
2. clean pull: 100%x3, 110%x3, 120%x3...work on good starting position, strong back and flat back.
3. back sqt: 70%x5, 75%x5, 80%x5x3
4. push press: 3 x 5 working on the drive and the finish.
5. chins: 15 total.
6. abs (you select the ab workout today)
remember our goal here. we are in the off-season and are looking to work lightly on the classical lifts, but we want to strengthen the total body as well as condition the body during this time period. normally i am a bulgarian style of program coach, so this deviates from my norm, but i think its neccesary to work this way periodically.